In 1951 Richard (Dick) Sanders established the practice under the name of R. E. Sanders & Co. In 1970 Peter Simpson and Paul Freed joined him and in 1973 the firm changed its name to Sanders Simpson & Freed.
Peter Simpson and Paul Freed changed the firm name to Simpson Freed in 1990 and continued in practice together until Peter’s
retirement in 2009.
After many years of dedicated legal service to the Sutherland Shire community Paul retired from the Firm in 2013.
John Paul Shehata and Michael Corbett – Jones have been the current proprietors since July 2012 and are committed to maintaining the practice as a progressive and modern law firm while continuing the values of honesty and integrity established by the firm for 70 years.
The firm is a highly regarded legal practice in the southern suburbs of Sydney.