Business law is one of our specialty areas.
The right advice is all important when buying, selling or running a business. The counsel of an experienced lawyer can make all the difference in helping you to make the right decisions. We are happy to do as much or as little as you like in assisting you. Sometimes a single conference providing written advice is all that is needed.
Business law covers a wide and complex area of the law. We can work in with your other key advisers in this area – your accountant, your banker and your business planner – to provide rounded and integrated advice.
OUR AREAS OF WORK INCLUDE:
• Sale and purchase of business;
• Business structuring and planning – shareholder agreements;
• Exit arrangements and business succession;
• Franchising – acting for franchisees;
• Corporations law;
• Trade practices and fair trading law;
• Stamp duty and tax.